So if LVLT had no choice but to cave and sell out - who is the buyer? CenturyLink?
Can't imagine, given the history, that a premium price would be an option. What is this board sentiment about teaming up with CenturyLink? At a less than desireable buyout, would the long-term combination payback the lost opportunity value that Crowe has been touting from day one?
Do we hold out another 10 years to see about a potential payout or do we combine with another force to perhaps generate a quicker payback? I guess the question should be posed to major investors, but I don't think we will hear their response on this board. I for one am tired of waiting and almost any upward move would be welcomed by me.