I'll have to listen to it again, but here are some key points I picked up on, based upon what I heard from Ray's GHS presentation, and the accompanying presentation slides:
* 2, yes 2 ENORMOUS Neocomian prospects.
* 4 prospects outlined in the 'shallower' 3-D area.
* New prospects identified in the deeper water 3-D, including a prospect they call 'Sully'?, which Ray says is Guinean for "Elephant".
* All of the companies they've contacted that fit their criteria for JV partnership have indicated that they are interested in farming in.
* They presented this list of companies to Guinea, and got their approval to proceed.